{Skets-idea } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Saturday, August 27, 2005}

 
After a not horrible day at work. I was thinking I had made it through the day without anything really bad happening. I got off work , then stopped at the dollar store , and grocery store and then headed home to walk the dogs .Then I would be able to sit down, eat, and put in a DVD. As I have said before my kitty, aka, sewer kat likes to climb in the front window when we are walking and try to escape out the front door when I am bringing the doggies in. Tonight when I was approaching the front door I noticed the blinds were shaking considerably more than they usually do. I walked in and saw kitty hanging upside down by his back leg toenail, his leg twisted around and his eyes bulging and he was making a terrible sound. Naturally, I panicked .The dogs quickly got out of the way. I tried to get the cat's leg free from the blinds, but it didn't work. Then I ran for the scissors that I just bought at the dollar store, but I decided to just use my hands again and support the cats body that was hanging in a mangled mess. Unfortunately, the cat grabbed me with his free front two paws and held me tightly with his claws. I finally freed myself from his grip and with bloodied hands managed to free his back leg. I'm not sure how he is, but he has his annual physical on Tuesday and if he is not doing okay tomorrow, I will bring him in on Monday instead. Hopefully no trips tonight to the emergency vet and no broken bones.

posted by Caroline 8/27/2005 08:19:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer